Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Photography






Well.......after Ayah got his new DSLR camera, he was taking photograph almost everyday. Since we didn't get any vacation yet, so the object were always Dinara and me :). The picture above was taken by Ayah and edited by myself using MS Picture Manager, and yess.....we both were really amateur :D


Here are another Ayah's photoshoot taken several days ago, located everywhere and these photos are very random......just enjoy :)



Cirebon Train Station



Both of my soul mates




She was feeding me :)


We both looking very similar, don't we ??


She was so seriously.... :*

Special dinner for the whole fam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just My Random Thoughts

Lagi on going drakor marathon series Hi Bye, Mama! Kok nonton tiap episodenya selalu mewek yaa, sedihnya tuh kok kayak beda aja gitu tau-tau...