Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear God.............

Dear God.......... i just wanna say thank you so much for your many kind of blessings, You gave me such a happy family, great hubby, gorgeous daughter, best job that i always dream. But i don't know why sometimes i still thinking is it the best choice for being a working mom, because if i remembered that Dinara (or my next kids) childhood won't repeated makes me always wanna be a stay at home mom for always being them every day, watch their growth, help them whenever they need me, and do the best i could as a good mom. But, i already decided for being a working mom for some reasons especially about my financial independence, and for family goals to buy our own home.
Dear Allah..........please keep my daughter when we're not around her, keep her health and my mother in law health so my MIL can take care Dinara. And please keep me and my hubby while we're working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just My Random Thoughts

Lagi on going drakor marathon series Hi Bye, Mama! Kok nonton tiap episodenya selalu mewek yaa, sedihnya tuh kok kayak beda aja gitu tau-tau...